CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
WITH DR. SEILER
Cosmetic Laser Procedures
- CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Fraxel Restore Dual
- IPL Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Q-Switched Laser
- Exilis Skin Tightening System
- Laser Spider Vein Removal
- Vampire Facelift®
- Botox Cosmetic
- Juvederm XC
- Juvederm VOLUMA XC
- Juvederm VOLBELLA XC
- Juvederm VOLLURE XC
- Cystic Acne Treatment
- Lipo B-12
Aesthetic Facial Treatments
Dr. Seiler is Birmingham's board certified cosmetic laser surgeon, trusted for his ability to treat patients’ concerns safely and effectively.
What is Dermaplane?
Dermaplane is a simple and safe procedure that exfoliates the uppermost layer of skin and removes fine vellus hair (peach fuzz).
What makes Dermaplane different at Seiler Skin?
Although Dermaplane is a very popular treatment offered at many locations, it should only be performed by a skilled aesthetician who is trained specifically on this procedure. At Seiler Skin, we use a surgical blade that enables our medical aestheticians to achieve the closest exfoliation possible. Additionally, through our consultation process, we are able to recommend accompanying treatments that will improve results (e.g., chemical peels, HydraFacial, etc.).
What are the results of Dermaplane?
- Exfoliation of superficial dead skin
- Removal of dry skin
- Removal of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz)
- Increased ability to absorb medical-grade products
- Allows for easier application of makeup
- Improved complexion and brightness of skin
- Produces an instant glow
- Fine line reduction (when combined with chemical peels)
Who can benefit from Dermaplane?
- Males or females with excess vellus hair on the skin
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers who want a deep exfoliation but cannot use peeling agents
- Males or females who desire to brighten, exfoliate or want to “get that glow”
*During your initial consultation, we will discuss how you may benefit from additional procedures and recommend a medical-grade skincare regimen, including sunscreen.
Is there any social downtime with Dermaplane?
There is no social downtime associated with this procedure. Many patients love to come in for this procedure over the lunch hour.
How often can I come in for a Dermaplane treatment?
Dermaplane can be performed every four to six weeks.
What is the price of Dermaplane?
Dermaplane at Seiler Skin is $95 per treatment.
Copyright © 2017 by Dr. Warren Seiler (pending) All rights reserved. These instructions, forms or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.