CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
WITH DR. SEILER
Priapus Shot® (P-SHOT)
Cosmetic Laser Procedures
- CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Exilis Skin Tightening System
- Fraxel Restore Dual
- Laser Spider Vein Removal
- IPL Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Q-Switched Laser
- Botox Cosmetic
- Cystic Acne Treatment
- Juvederm XC
- Juvederm VOLUMA XC
- Lipo B-12
- Vampire Facelift®
Aesthetic Facial Treatments
Priapus Shot® (P-SHOT)
“Tons of research and resources have been spent on evaluation and potential treatments of male Erectile Dysfunction (ED). However, many current forms of therapy and treatment fail to be successful. I'm excited to offer the Priapus Shot (the P-Shot) to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.” - Warren B. Seiler III, MD
If you have any level of this condition, you are not alone!
Over half of adult males suffer from erectile dysfunction. Causes of ED may include psychological, social and medical elements. However, many suffer from decreased libido or absent sexual performance due to an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes.
Dr. Seiler can help you by giving you the P-Shot!
What is the Priapus Shot (P-Shot)?
It's a non-surgical, safe and simple procedure that uses the growth factors each man has in his own body to stimulate increased blood flow (increase ability to achieve and maintain erection), firmness, sensation and even possibly length and girth.
The P-Shot procedure starts with a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique with an FDA-approved system, platelets are separated and concentrated. The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) containing growth factors is then injected into areas of the penis (don't worry, it really doesn't hurt) that are most important for the increased blood flow and sexual response. These areas are numbed with a local anesthetic cream before injection, yielding minimal discomfort during the procedure. Due to Dr. Seiler's experience with numbing, he makes this a quick procedure with minimal discomfort.
Why Erectile Dysfunction happens?
It's likely not all in your head and you are not alone.
It's normal to feel uncomfortable talking to your doctor about Erectile Dysfunction. However, Dr. Seiler will not only alleviate your anxiety but also potentially provide a solution to your problems. Most men just suffer with ED because they think they are getting older. However, symptoms should be discussed with your doctor because they are often the first warning signs of blood flow problems which can be associated with vascular disease, heart disease, diabetes and stroke. Therefore, Dr. Seiler will evaluate the need to rule out other causes of your Erectile Dysfunction. If necessary, Dr. Seiler will first recommend that you obtain a full medical examination by your primary care physician and/or urologist. Then he will have the discussion with you to see if The P-Shot is right for you.
Superior sexual function is often perceived as “manly”. Therefore ED can cause self-esteem issues leading to decreased physical and emotional well being and overall quality of life. Relationship struggles are often related to male and/or female sexual dysfunction.
What can The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) do for you?
Although each man's experience may differ in some ways, most men report:
- Increase in penile blood flow and circulation
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Increased erection and firmness
- Increased sexual ability and stamina
- Possible improvement in urinary incontinence and prostate issues
- Possible enhanced length, girth and appearance
- Reduce/remove plaque buildup in Peyronie's Disease
- Reduce symptoms of Lichen Sclerosus
What should I expect during The P-Shot procedure appointment?
During a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Seiler, he will discuss your medical, sexual history and the possible causes of your concerns. You may need further medical evaluation depending on your history and concerns. If you are a good candidate, the procedure may be performed the same day or scheduled for a future date.
At the time of treatment, a topical numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area. Your blood is then painlessly drawn and prepared using an FDA-approved sterile system. Once your PRP is ready, Dr. Seiler then will inject a small amount of numbing and then inject the PRP.
Does the P-Shot hurt?
Although most patients worry that it will hurt, The P-Shot really doesn't hurt. You may feel a slight pinch or warm sensation with minimal to no discomfort after. You can immediately resume normal physical exercise and sexual activity.
When will I see results?
Some men see an immediate increase in sexual function, desire and pleasure. In others, it may take several weeks to months. Results typically last an average of 1-3 years with one treatment. Occasionally patients may need a second “touch up” treatment within 6 to 12 months of initial treatment.
Is the P-Shot safe?
Absolutely. Because we are using your own naturally occurring growth factors to rejuvenate tissue and blood vessels, there is no real risk of side effects or complications. There has never been a documented complication of this procedure in any medical literature. We have seen great results with no complications in our medical practice.
You should have had a normal urological exam within the last year.
Is this covered by insurance?
No. This is an elective procedure and is not yet covered by insurance.
Why come see Dr. Seiler in Birmingham for the P-Shot?
- This procedure can only legally be offered by a highly experienced injector who has successfully completed the training, testing and certification of the P-Shot procedure by the creator, Dr. Charles Runels.
- In Alabama, only a physician who has met the above qualifications may offer this procedure.
- Dr. Seiler is a highly experienced injector who is also a colleague of Dr. Runels and certified trainer for the P-Shot.
- Dr. Seiler's extensive knowledge of PRP, its uses, sexual and urinary anatomy and function, plus his state-of-the-art FDA-approved system for obtaining PRP, all enable him to provide you with the highest level of safe and successful results.
- Lastly, Dr. Seiler has realized the need for men to have a viable option that was previously not available to help them with their concerns. He is excited about the opportunity to help you and those you know with these concerns!
Contact us to schedule your consultation 205-870-0204