CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
WITH DR. SEILER
Dr. Warren Seiler Vampire® Workshop
2700 Rogers Drive
Birmingham, AL 35209
After Hours Emergency: 205-873-2340
Friday Contact Us
Vampire® Procedures Hands-On Workshop
Vampire® Procedures Hands-On Workshop for Practitioners
August 25th & 26th, 2017
Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®, Priapus Shot®, Hair Treatment and Vampire Facial® with Marketing
Learn how to combine the principles of Leonardo with the latest science to produce the most beautiful results with Botox, Fillers and blood-derived growth factors.
These procedures have become incredibly popular over the last several years and have provided great results to many patients around the world.
Even though the techniques and ideas behind this workshop involve concentration and focus, the teaching is done in a relaxed and casual way.
Dr. Seiler has been in private practice for nearly 10 years in Birmingham, Alabama. His aesthetic center, Seiler Skin, solely specializes in cosmetic laser and injectable treatments. Dr. Seiler's passion for these procedures led him to become a trainer and educator for other practitioners. Dr. Seiler has trained and examined practitioners in 11 countries in laser, injection and aesthetic procedures. He trains practitioners for Allergan—the maker of Botox, Juvederm, SkinMedica, Kybella and Latisse—and is one of the few expert trainers for the popular Vampire® procedures. Dr. Seiler has developed his own training company, offering the highest level of training in the procedures offered at Seiler Skin. Dr. Seiler brings a special expertise to the trainings due to extensive experience in facial volumizing with fillers.
What Dr. Seiler will cover at this workshop:
- The expert skills to perform the following procedures:
- Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, Vampire Facial®, O-Shot®, Priapus Shot® and Hair Treatment
- How to properly obtain and utilize Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) using an FDA-approved system to achieve the best outcomes
- The science behind PRP and its uses, how/why it works, and the scientific research supporting the philosophy
- How you can become the very best Botox and filler injector in your town
- Injection and anesthesia techniques to minimize pain, bruising, downtime and risk of complications
- How to evaluate the entire face, and neck anatomy and proportions so that you give the patient the best outcome and results
- This includes Dr. Seiler's expert and unique way of seeing the face and what it needs (the "problem") instead of just filling "lines and symptoms"
- How to discuss with the patient their individual concerns, what aspects of their anatomy are good and what areas need to be enhanced
- How to use filler to sculpt the face back to a more youthful and aesthetically pleasing state
- This includes common areas such as the cheeks, nasolabial and marionette folds, lips and oral commissures
- This also includes more advanced areas such as brows, nose, tear trough, jaw, chin, and earlobes
- How to create a natural, beautiful mouth and lips
- How to lift the entire face by only injecting the cheeks and temple correctly
- How to take consistent before & after photos for best documentation and use for marketing
- The research, proof, and science behind the beauty of the O-Shot® and P-Shot®
- How the O-Shot® and P-Shot® provide better results than other currently available treatments or medications
- How to discuss and perform the O-Shot® and P-Shot® and incorporate them into your practice even without previous experience in the sexual rejuvenation specialty
- How to perform and promote the amazing Vampire Breast Lift®
- How to incorporate Hair Treatment into any practice
- Effective ways to market these procedures to your current patients and to new patients
This workshop will officially certify you to become a provider of these procedures as they are trademarked treatments.
"Dr. Seiler conducted a training seminar at our office and was proficient in his knowledge of patient anatomy and a multitude of dermal fillers and botulinum toxins. He has a keen eye and is able to augment the more youthful aspects of a patients face while maintaining a natural look. After spending a day working with him it is clear that he has refined his own natural aesthetic talents through years of discipline practice and personal study."
Kristin Kalmbacher, MD, Fairhope, Alabama
Where To Stay During Your Visit:
Grand Bohemian Mountain Brook
2655 Lane Park Rd., Mountain Brook, AL 35223
Phone: (205) 414-0505
Address: 2731 US-280, Mountain Brook, AL 35223
Phone: (205) 870-7822
Address: 2300 Woodcrest Pl, Homewood, AL 35209
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call our office!