An Aesthetic Provider at Seiler Skin is an integral part of our team effort to diagnose each patient’s cosmetic concerns, formulate a treatment plan consisting of medical grade skincare, laser treatments and aesthetic injectables, and ensure that the plan is followed and fulfilled through ongoing patient visits and utilization of at-home products. The Aesthetic Provider will function in the following three roles:
- Educate patients and and treat their skin concerns with certain procedures. This depends on candidate’s level of experience and may include specific laser treatments, PRP procedures and medical grade skincare products.
- Patient diagnosis and consultation: consult with new and returning patients to diagnose their concerns and devise a treatment plan for them
- Procedure assisting: assist Dr. Seiler with procedures and discuss the patient’s maintenance treatment plan.
- Ability to properly consult with a patient (new and follow up visits), diagnose skin conditions/concerns, properly formulate a treatment plan, and ensure patient’s skin health goals are achieved.
- Confidently and comfortably discuss price of the treatment plan and discuss in a way to instill confidence in the patient in making the decision to be treated at Seiler Skin.
- Believe in the philosophy of the practice, believe in the products and procedures we offer to patients. Ensure that patients understand and believe in this philosophy and see the benefit in the Seiler Skin difference. Exude excitement for the patient to begin and continue their care with us to achieve their goals.
- Strong desire to build a career at Seiler Skin and develop long-term relationships with patients, taking pride and happiness in seeing Seiler Skin patients achieving their goals.
- Educate patients about the importance of medical grade skincare as a significant part of their overall treatment plan; this requires an ability to diagnose the individual patient’s skin needs, identifying correct products for the at-home treatment plan, and ensuring the patient’s understanding of the necessity of proper utilization and continuation of remaining on the product in order to maintain optimal results.
- Help patients achieve goals through the performance of ongoing and regular aesthetic treatments, educating the patient about the importance of maintenance procedures.
- Assist Dr. Seiler in procedures, spending time educating patients about before and aftercare, helping patient during procedure, and readdressing the patient’s treatment plan – a continuing opportunity to talk to the patient about skincare, procedures and what’s next in their plan.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous Related Experience, Aesthetician License or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Two plus years of experience working in a dermatology, plastic surgery, medical spa or cosmetic-specialty setting
Available benefits include:
- Vacation and paid time off
- Health insurance
Submit your résumé and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Seiler Skin, visit www.seilerskin.com. Please do not call our office to express your interest in this position.