A Medical Aesthetician is an integral part of our team effort to diagnose each patient’s concerns, formulate a treatment plan consisting of medical grade skincare, laser treatments and aesthetic injectables, and ensure that the plan is followed and fulfilled through ongoing patient visits and utilization of at-home products. The Medical Aesthetician will function in the following three roles:
- Patient diagnosis and consultation: consult with new and returning patients to diagnose their concerns and devise a treatment plan for them
- Procedure assisting: assist Dr. Seiler with procedures and discuss the patient’s maintenance treatment plan.
- Educate and treat patients through specific procedures/treatments: including HydraFacials, chemical peels, dermaplane, Vampire Facials PRP and medical grade skincare products.
- Ability to properly consult with a patient (new and follow up visits), diagnose skin conditions/concerns, properly formulate a treatment plan, and ensure patient’s skin health goals are achieved.
- Strong desire to build a career at Seiler Skin and develop long-term relationships with patients, taking pride and happiness in seeing Seiler Skin patients achieving their goals.
- Educate patients about the importance of medical grade skincare as a significant part of their overall treatment plan; this requires an ability to diagnose the individual patient’s skin needs, identifying correct products for the at-home treatment plan, and ensuring the patient’s understanding of the necessity of proper utilization and continuation of remaining on the product in order to maintain optimal results.
- Assist Dr. Seiler in procedures, spending time educating patients about before and aftercare, helping patient during procedure, and readdressing the patient’s treatment plan – a continuing opportunity to talk to the patient about skincare, procedures and what’s next in their plan.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Alabama Board of Cosmetology, Esthetician License
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working in a dermatology, plastic surgery, medical spa or cosmetic-specialty setting
- Experience performing HydraFacials, chemical peels, patient consultations
Available benefits include:
- Vacation and paid time off
- Health insurance
Submit your résumé and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Seiler Skin, visit www.seilerskin.com.