Our COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols
During these challenging times we are committed to keeping our patients, staff and community safe. While we are excited to see you and appreciate your loyalty, we must follow strict guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety against COVID-19. Because of this we have developed protocols that must be followed for each patient visit. We ask that you take the time to review each guideline prior to scheduling an appointment or visiting our office.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you’ve had COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- Patients must wear a mask or face covering at their appointment. The mask must stay on during the entire visit and will only be removed if treatment is being performed around the mouth. All Seiler Skin staff members wear mask at all times.
- Only one patient at a time is allowed in our waiting room and hallways. You may call us when you arrive in the parking lot to ensure no other patients are up front or you may wait in the atrium in the front of the building until a staff member comes to get you.
- A staff member will ask you to wash your hands prior to your appointment.
- No children, spouses or friends may join you at your appointment or in our waiting area.
- We maintain rigid cleaning protocols after each patient visit, both in the treatment room and in the hallways.
- Expect an altered flow of business. You may be checked out in a treatment room or at our normal check-out location if no other patients are present. Please practice safe social distancing guidelines with our staff members, as well as, at check-in and check-out.
- Upon your departure, you will be asked to utilize our two alternate exits as to avoid going through the front lobby.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you are currently experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you have sick family members or if you are aware you have been exposed.
- At your appointment, if you are coughing, sneezing or displaying any possible symptoms associated with COVID-19 or even allergies, you will be asked to leave and reschedule.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us 205-870-0204. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding.