Our COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols
During these challenging times we are committed to keeping our patients, staff and community safe. While we are very excited to see you for your appointment, we must follow strict guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety against COVID-19. We ask that you take the time to review each guideline prior to scheduling an appointment or visiting our office.
- All patients must wear a mask or face covering and have it on prior to entering our office space. Your mask must stay on during your entire visit and will only be removed if treatment is being performed around the mouth.
- Our staff members wear mask at all times and everyone’s temperature is checked daily.
- Please practice safe social distancing with our staff members.
- Only one patient at a time is allowed in our waiting room and hallways. You may call us when you arrive in the parking lot to ensure no other patients are up front or you may wait in the atrium in the front of the building until a staff member comes to get you. Call us if you are waiting in the atrium.
- A staff member will take your temperature and ask you to wash your hands prior to your appointment.
- No children, spouses or friends may join you at your appointment or in our waiting area.
- We maintain rigid cleaning protocols on surfaces as well as the air, both in the treatment room and in the hallways.
- We have installed state-of-the-art UV-C air purification designed to kill viruses and bacteria to make the air you breathe clean and germ-free.
- During your appointment, expect an altered flow of business. You may be checked out in a treatment room or at our normal check-out location if no other patients are present.
- Upon your departure, you may utilize our two alternate exits as to avoid going through the front lobby.
- We are not accepting appointments from patients who’ve had COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you are currently experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- We cannot see you as a patient if you have sick family members or if you have possibly been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- At your appointment, if you are coughing, sneezing or displaying any possible symptoms associated with COVID-19, we will ask you to reschedule.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us 205-870-0204. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to seeing you!