Dr. Seiler has been in private practice for more than 10 years in Birmingham, Alabama. His aesthetics center, Seiler Skin, solely specializes in cosmetic laser and injectable treatments. Dr. Seiler’s passion for these procedures led him to become a trainer and educator, and he has trained and examined practitioners in 11 countries in laser, injection and aesthetic procedures. He currently trains practitioners for Allergan—the maker of Botox, the Juvederm family of filler, SkinMedica, Kybella and Latisse—and is one of the few expert trainers in the world for the popular Vampire® procedures.
To view Dr. Seiler’s CV, click HERE.
Practitioners (physician and non-physician) who attend Dr. Seiler’s Vampire® Procedures Hands-on Training Workshop will become certified providers of these trademarked procedures. During this workshop, he will teach practitioners:
- The expert skills needed to perform the Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Facial®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®, Priapus Shot® and Vampire Hair Restoration.
- The science behind Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and its uses, how and why it works and the scientific research supporting the Vampire® procedures.
- How to properly obtain and utilize PRP using an FDA-approved system to achieve the best outcomes.
- How to evaluate the entire face, neck anatomy and proportions so that you give the patient the best outcome and results.
- This includes Dr. Seiler’s method of seeing the face and what it needs (the “problem”) instead of just filling lines (the “symptoms”).
- Injection and anesthesia techniques to minimize pain, bruising, downtime and risk of complications.
- How to discuss with the patient their individual concerns, what aspects of their anatomy are good and what areas could be enhanced.
- How to use fillers to sculpt the face back to a more youthful and aesthetically pleasing state.
- This includes common areas such as the cheeks, nasolabial and marionette folds, lips and oral commissures, and more advanced areas such as the brows, nose, tear troughs, jaw, chin and earlobes.
- How to conservatively inject around the mouth and lips to create a beautiful and natural look.
- How to lift the entire face by only injecting the cheeks and temple correctly.
- How to take consistent before & after photos for best documentation and marketing purposes.
- How the O-Shot® and P-Shot® provide better results than other currently available treatments or medications, and how to incorporate them into your practice even without previous experience in the sexual rejuvenation specialty.
- Effective ways to market these procedures to current and prospective patients.
- How to incorporate all Vampire procedures into your practice, regardless of your level of previous experience discussing or performing any of them.
How to Register
To register for Dr. Seiler’s next Vampire® Procedures Hands-on Training Workshop click HERE.
Where to Stay
Grand Bohemian Mountain Brook
2655 Lane Park Rd., Mountain Brook, AL 35223
2731 US-280, Mountain Brook, AL 35223
2300 Woodcrest Pl, Homewood, AL 35209
1903 29th Avenue South, Homewood, AL, 35209
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 205-870-0204!
Laser & Injection Trainings
Training days will be fully customized based on the interests and needs of attending practitioners and their respective practices, and informed through an in-depth discussion with Dr. Seiler. Possible topics include:
- Complete aesthetic practice set-up, training and management
- Device-specific theory, physics, treatment parameters and protocols, pre- and post-treatment skincare regimens and maintenance protocols
- Condition-specific education, including skin anatomy, condition physiology, and treatment plans for skincare following procedures
- Marketing, advertising and patient/practice growth strategies
- Patient consultation process
- Creating practice cohesion and educating your staff on best practices related to patient interaction and care
Device-Specific Trainings Available
- Lumenis Encore CO2 (fractional and non-fractional ablative)
- Fraxel Re:store Dual 1550/1927
- Lumenis LightSheer ET and Duet
- Luminis One IPL and ND:YAG
- Fotona Q-switch ND:YAG 1064, KTP 532, 650/585 dye
- Lamprobe RF
- Clear & Brilliant
- Chemical Peels
Injection-Specific Trainings Available
- Botox Cosmetic
- Common areas (forehead, glabella, crow’s feet, etc.)
- On- and off-label uses
- Specialty areas (neck, mentalis, perioral, migraine, hyperhidrosis)
- Juvederm XC
- Juvederm Voluma XC
- Juvederm Vollure XC
- Juvederm Volbella XC
- Common areas
- On- and off-label uses
- Full liquid facelift
- Full facial volumizing
- Specialty areas (tear trough, brows, temple, ears, jawline/neck, hands, nose)
- Lipo B-12
Condition-Specific Trainings Available
- Aging, lines, wrinkles, texture, volume loss, and skin laxity (general cosmetic concerns)
- Acne, pores, milia, cholesterol deposits and sebaceous hyperplasia
- Acne scars
- Pigment issues (melasma, lentigines, sun damage, hyperpigmentation)
- Vascular issues (Rosacea, redness, spider veins, telangiectasias)
- Moles, warts, AKs, SKs, skin tags, rhinophyma, birthmarks and other benign raised lesions
- Unwanted hair
- Unwanted face and body fat
- Unwanted tattoos
General Laser and Energy Device-Specific Trainigs Available
- Ablative and non-ablative skin resurfacing (fractional and non-fractional)
- CO2 (fractional and non-fractional)
- Laser hair removal
- Laser and Radiofrequency spider vein removal
- Non-laser skin tightening and fat reduction (RF, IR, US, Cryolipolisis)
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
- Q-switch laser tattoo devices
General Patient Treatment-Specific Trainings Available
- Initial consultation process, diagnosis of concern and treatment regimen planning
- Ongoing consultation and follow-up process, continuing evaluation and progress assessment
- Medical-grade skincare regimen development (before, during and after treatment)
- Determining best course of action to address a patient’s concerns within their downtime and budget allowance
Who Is Eligible
Dr. Seiler will train practitioners according to state medical laws and requirements governing these procedures. Generally, Dr. Seiler trains physicians and non-physicians together. In certain cases, he will train non-physicians without their medical director as long as they show proof of licensing and employment under a qualified physician practicing in accordance with state medical laws.
At this time, Dr. Seiler does not offer CME or CEU credit for attending a training. However, you will receive a formal signed certificate for proof of training.
How to Schedule
If you are interested in learning more or scheduling a training with Dr. Seiler, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 205-870-0204. We will be more than happy to provide further detail, including our price structure, at your request.
To view Dr. Seiler’s CV, click HERE.