The HydraFacial is a gentle, non-invasive treatment that soothes, exfoliates and hydrates to produce remarkably clearer, glowing skin. This treatment is a mainstay among our patients, combining exfoliating and cleansing to deliver noticeable results. HydraFacials are the perfect addition to any skincare regimen and can give you the glowing boost you deserve!
WHAT DO HYDRAFACIALS TREAT?
HydraFacials treat a number of concerns, including:
- Pore size
- Dull/dry skin
- Skin texture and clarity
THE SEILER SKIN DIFFERENCE
At Seiler Skin, we don’t just offer the Basic HydraFacial — we offer THREE upgrades! Check out our series of HydraFacials and the unique benefits of each.
- Signature — this treatment lasts approximately 45 minutes and comes with a customized enhancement booster. Our team will work with you during the appointment to determine which booster is best for your skin, helping to brighten, firm and/or clarify your complexion.
- Deluxe — this treatment lasts approximately 60 minutes and includes everything from the Signature in addition to LED light therapy and a Revision® Mask. Light therapy can be used to treat concerns such as acne or aging, even working to stimulate collagen development by energizing your cells, while the Revision Mask is great for keeping your skin hydrated, calm and healthy long after treatment.
- The Hollywood — this treatment lasts approximately 75 minutes and includes everything from the Deluxe in addition to Perk Eyes & Lips. Perk Eyes & Lips is our latest addition to the practice and is a combination professional in-office and take-home treatment in one. Need to get rid of dead skin cells and nourish the skin around your eyes and lips, all while on-the-go? The Hollywood comes with a Perk pen you can use to give yourself a touchup and stay looking wonderful. Watch our video of Perk for lips!
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR HYDRAFACIALS?
The simple answer – anyone! HydraFacials are a great way to maintain healthy, glowing skin, and are perfect for any skin type. We also work with patients to determine which HydraFacial and add-on medical-grade products work best for their skin concerns.
WHAT IS THE HYDRAFACIAL PROCESS LIKE?
There is no discomfort with the HydraFacial, and the length of treatment time varies depending on the type of HydraFacial you are receiving. Patients are able to return to their routines directly after treatment and can already see an improved change in complexion. We recommend patients receive HydraFacials every four to six weeks, though specific scheduling will be determined during your initial consultation.
RELATED BLOGS & STORIES
- Celebrate Spring with the Hollywood HydraFacial
- Achieve Celebrity Status with the Hollywood HydraFacial
- The Gentle Power of the HydraFacial
- Skincare for the Modern Millennial
If you are interested in HydraFacials at Seiler Skin, please give us a call today to schedule your consultation! You can reach us at 205.870.0204 or book online.