Dr. Seiler is Birmingham’s board-certified cosmetic laser surgeon, trusted for his ability to treat patients’ concerns safely and effectively.
WHAT IS REVANESSE VERSA?
Versa is an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) filler that can be used to treat moderate facial wrinkles and folds. It has also become a favorite of Dr. Seiler’s in treating lips, as it is in between Vollure and Juvederm in thickness and volume. Although PRP treatments are very successful in treating the under-eye area (tear trough), Versa delivers great results for those that need filler under the eyes.
WHAT SETS VERSA APART FROM OTHER FILLERS?
- Proven longevity lasting up to 12 months.
- Studies show less swelling with Versa than other fillers. Dr. Seiler has seen this with his own patients as well, especially with the lips.
- Vesa delivers immediate results and patients look years younger and more refreshed when they leave the office.
WHY COME TO SEILER SKIN FOR VERSA?
Dr. Seiler is recognized nationally as a leading authority on injection and injectable techniques. He trains other practitioners on advanced injection techniques, both hands-on and virtually, through his training company the Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute.
In his daily practice, patients report that Dr. Seiler stands above the rest because he:
- Has deep knowledge of anatomy and facial proportions, and has studied extensively the artistry of facial analysis, DaVinci’s facial ideals, the Marquardt Face and attended a myriad of advanced lectures from world-renowned facial experts, including Dr. Arthur Swift’s BeautiPHIcation Proportional Analysis, and many others. This has enabled Dr. Seiler to look at the face as a whole and determine areas that need to be corrected, versus simply injecting filler where a patient may believe the problem exists.
- A common example of this lack of knowledge translates into an inexperienced injector treating all nasolabial folds the same. Each person’s face (and entire anatomy) is different, even if only slightly, and one filler alone may not be able to effectively address multiple concerns. Dr. Seiler customizes his approach to each patient’s aesthetic proportions.
- Views Versa as one of many tools in his arsenal to combat the visible signs of aging. With his deep understanding of the different fillers he uses (including Juvederm XC, Juvederm Voluma XC and Juvederm Volbella XC, Juvederm Vollure), he is able to maximize results using the appropriate filler in each area.
- Is able to minimize bruising and downtime due to:
- The use of the Accuvein device to reveal areas to avoid that contain vessels in the skin that could cause bruising.
- His commitment to spending as much time as needed to customize his injection technique to address the patient’s concerns, and making the patient as comfortable as possible (holding pressure to avoid bleeding, icing the treated area, etc.).
- Understands that some patients are extremely sensitive and/or anxious about filler treatments, and offers sedation options to help ease these concerns (including ProNox, which is similar to the “the gas” you would receive at a dentist’s office, topical numbing cream, numbing blocks, etc.).
WHAT DOES VERSA TREAT?
- Mild to moderate nasolabial folds
- Fine lines and wrinkles throughout the face
- Smile lines and perioral lines (around the mouth)
- Lip lines and volume
- Tear trough (under-eye hollowing and dark circles)
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN I COME TO SEILER SKIN FOR VERSA?
Dr. Seiler is committed to ensuring his patients fully understand how he will address their concerns, and are completely comfortable during their treatment. Patients who have had filler injections from other providers often report they are surprised at the ease and comfort of Dr. Seiler’s approach and techniques, and that bruising is minimal to non-existent.
WHAT IS THE SOCIAL DOWNTIME AFTER RECEIVING VERSA?
There is no social downtime after receiving Versa with Dr. Seiler. You can immediately resume your normal activities. If you experience minimal bruising, makeup can easily be worn for cover. Although rare, if any bruising occurs, a quick, free IPL spot treatment will rapidly eliminate the bruise.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS FROM VERSA?
The results from Versa are instantaneous, and because no swelling or expansion occurs, you do not have to wait the typical four weeks to see results peak. Your results will last an average of 12 months, and can be maintained with occasional touchups. When Versa is combined with the Vampire Facelift, patients will see even better results from PRP-driven collagen stimulation and increased volume enhancement.